Friday, October 17, 2008

Compliment

I got a lovely complement from the Art Director of the agency where I'm doing the 4-hours-a-day-not-a-part-time-job-I-swear gig. I was writing a sentence he needed to incorporate into a web page, and he said "I love having you here--you can answer questions we'd ordinarily deliberate over for hours. It's great having an expert within shouting distance."

Awww, and I love being there.

Which reminds me, I will be taking next week off from that particular project to fill in for the copy editor over at another agency. I will try to post at least a few times throughout the week, but please don't think less of me if I don't!

1 comment:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Isn't it nice to hear that kind of thing? People forget to dole out the compliments equal to the reprimands or complaints a lot of times.

Congrats on the copy editor gig. Sounds great!