Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleepin' in

Yesterday was the last--and busiest--day of the agency project. It was great to be consistently busy, but I must say I am enjoying a leisurely morning today--I hit the snooze bar twice, read all the blogs I've missed reading since last Thursday, responded to some emails . . .

But now I need to get moving. Our shower remodel is finally complete, and there is a layer of construction dust over every imaginable surface. It must be removed before it joins forces with the normal dust in our house to create some sort of Uber-dustbunny. Or start a dustbunny gang war.

And then I need to get to work re-writing web copy for another agency. After all, dustbunny extermination doesn't pay the bills!

2 comments:

kells said...

I think my cats need to start pitching in with cleaning up the dust bunnies that they create daily. Maybe I'll hitch a swiffer attachment to their hips like a little carriage and they can walk around the apartment. Cleaning should be easy for them. They're good at figuring things out, like how to annoy me in the morning when they want to eat, or how to tear into a plastic wrapped and sealed steak that my boyfriend left on the counter last night to thaw while we were at the movies wathcing The Dark Knight.

Amie said...

Sneaky little boogers . . . one of our cats likes to jump up on the counter and chew through the bread package when we accidentally leave the door to the bread keeper open.

You may be on to something with the cat Swiffer carriage . . .