- Fold laundry
- Remove cat hair from upholstery
- Paint the bathroom ceiling
As much as I'm dreading these chores, I'm a little bit glad that I don't have any writing or editing to do because my mind is in a million different places. A random sampling of the things that have gone through my head today:
- My article on Helium is currently ranked 66th of 301. There are 3 days left before the deadline.
- David Duchovny has entered rehab for sex addiction. You'll understand the irony if you've ever seen his Showtime series "Californication."
- The more I brush my cats, the more they seem to shed (hence, chore #2).
- John McCain's choice of a female running mate = brilliant strategy.
- Earworm du jour, courtesy of the commercial for the video game "Mercenaries 2" (this may become my theme song for non-paying clients, should I ever have any):