Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AT&T strikes again

My neighbors just started building an addition on their house. In January. It's 16 degrees. I think they may be insane. And I think I may join them, if the current noise level does not abate. That, coupled with the fact that every so often something they do over there makes my entire house shake, is making it difficult to concentrate. My cats are fairly convinced that it is the end of the world.

But I digress . . . a recent channel surfing expedition uncovered this gem:



I fear for the mental health of the "Val" character.

If I ever meet the person/people responsible for these synopses, I will be torn as to whether to deliver a smack or hug. It is rare that I encounter something that annoys and entertains me in equal measures.

2 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Ah, television synopses - ain't they sumthin?

Amie said...

Indeed. If nothing else, they give me an excuse to yell at my TV.