You've been tagged! Check out this blog to find out what that means:Curious, I followed the link and read her explanation and the "rules" of the game. It seems to me to be the blog equivalent of chain letters and chain emails, but I decided to comply . . . to a certain extent. Because it saves me from having to come up with a topic for today's post (I promise, I'll think of something good for Monday), I'm going to list my eight "facts" . . . but I'm going to break the rules by not specifically tagging others. The instructions for participating can be found at the bottom of this post--if you want to participate, by all means consider yourself tagged!
Have fun ... and don't forget to let me know when you've completed your 8!
Eight Facts About Me
- One of my hobbies is making jewelry.
- My ideal fast food meal would consist of a Wendy's cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and mustard, McDonald's fries and a Jamocha shake from Arby's.
- My best friends and I spoke a "secret" language all through junior high and high school.
- I have almost 50 pairs of shoes.
- My favorite movie of all time is Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
- My husband calls me "The Badger" because I'm small and cute, but can be mean as hell when provoked.
- I could spend hours in The Container Store.
- I don't forward chain emails, even when they promise special animations or money from Bill Gates, or threaten years of bad luck if I don't send them to a specific number of friends--which is why I'm breaking the rules in this game of tag, too (sorry Embee)!
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.